ティースタイル創業の想い・理念について

ティースタイル株式会社 代表の鈴木年光です。

長年旅行業に携わるうち、「手配するお客様すべてに喜んでいただき、リピートし続けてもらえる旅行会社を作りたい!」という思いが徐々にこみ上げてきました。その強い思いから、2009年1月に起業いたしました。 当初約2年間は、何度かご利用くださるお客様(リピーター)やご紹介のお客様を中心に手配を行っておりました。

あるとき、家族でフィリピンのアマンプロに行った際の内容を旅行記の形で弊社ホームページにアップしたところ、それを検索された方からすぐにお問い合わせがあり成約、そしてご帰国後に「お客様の声」としてお写真や楽しまれた感想をホームページに掲載させていただいたところ、さらにそこから新しいお問い合わせが続きました。

このような経緯から、スタッフが視察に行く→ホームページに視察情報を掲載→新規お客様へつなげる→帰国後お客様の声をいただく→そのお客様に再びご利用いただく。このような好循環につなげられるよう工夫し、精一杯努力する、という弊社の目指すビジネススタイルを確信いたしました。

弊社の理念は、「お客様の幸せ」と「スタッフとその家族の幸せ」につきます。
とてもシンプルですが、実現に向けてこのようなことを行っています。

「お客様の幸せ」とは
旅行をつうじて喜んでいただくために、それぞれのお客様のニーズをしっかり把握し、できる限りのご希望を盛り込んで個々に合わせた旅行をご提案します。
親身なご提案をするためには、たくさんの視察、その内容を共有していち早くSNSや弊社ホームページに掲載することによって、よりリアルな情報をご提供することにつなげます。
ご帰国後、「お客様の声」をいただけたら、速やかにホームページに掲載して、具体的な行程例やリアルな情報を充実させます。

*これまでにいただいた貴重な「お客様の声」は、こちらよりご参照ください。

このようなサイクルを守っていくことにより、お客様の幸せを追求していく。
シンプルではありますが、とても大事なことです。

「スタッフとその家族の幸せ」とは
ティースタイルのスタッフは、機会さえあれば、海外旅行でいろいろな体験をすることが大好き。もちろん、たくさんのホテルも視察します。その内容をお客様にお伝えして喜んでいただけたら、やりがいも大きく、もっとうれしいです。

*これまでの豊富な「視察ブログ」は、こちらよりご参照ください。

お客様から信頼を得ることができれば、たくさんのリピーターの方やご紹介の方を手配するようになり、お客様との距離も近づき、ご要望やお好みなどもわかりやすく、手配がしやすくなります。
成約が増え、仕事の進め方がわかってくるので時短にもつながり、結果スタッフの自由な時間や家族との時間も増えます。
希望により東京や大阪でのオフィス勤務、または在宅勤務、どちらも選択可能です。在宅であれば、通勤時間もなくなり、働く時間のバリエーションができます。

また、仲間とのコミュニケーションも大事にしています。
オフィス勤務の場合は、皆で誕生日ランチのお祝いや、新しいスタッフの歓迎会、ときにはオフィスで手製料理のホームパーティをしたりもします。
2019年には初の海外への社員旅行にも行ってきました!

*社員旅行の様子は、こちらよりご参照ください。

海外視察・働き方・仲間とのコミュニケーションを大事にすることにより、目指すところはお客様の旅行を通じた幸せ、ひいてはスタッフの幸せ、その家族の幸せにつながることをいつも願っております。

ティースタイルのホームページをご覧くださった皆様、わたくしどもの理念に共鳴していただけたらこのうえない幸せ、生きがいです。
今後とも誠心誠意努めてまいります。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

2020年2月28日
代表取締役
鈴木 年光

History of TEE STYLE

Firstly, it is my pleasure to welcome you to TEE STYLE co., Ltd. website.

In order to offer each customer a pleasant experience, TEE STYLE was founded on January 2009. Throughout my 25-year-long career as a tour operator, my aim has been to create a travel agency that has a strong relationship between the customers and company which is why I set up a new company on my own.
To fulfill my vision I have been working hard on offering unique and personalized plans which suites each customer’s individual needs.

Utilizing firsthand information made a drastic change in TEE STYLE’s business style.
When I introduced my family trip journal to AMANPULO in Philippine to our website one of the readers got interested in AMANPULO by reading it and chose to travel with us. Afterwards the customer kindly shared with us their trip to AMANPULO through photos which we introduced to our website as well. Subsequently another customer decided to travel with us by reading that customer’s travel journal.
From this experience, our present business style has been established as following:
EXPERIENCE (staff) → TRAVEL (new customer) → EXPERIENCE (customer) → REPEAT TRAVEL(existing customer)

Our Mission

Our mission is very simple but vital, “Happiness for Customer, Staff member and Our family”.

Happiness for Customer

We try our best to propose unique taylor-made travel plan that suites each customer.
Offering first-hand information promptly through SNS and website broadens customer’s imagination and contributes to delightful trip in the end.

Please find Customer Travel Journal via link here.

Happiness for Staff Members and Our Family

TEE STYLE staffs are travel lovers and are willing to experience something new in attractive destinations around the world.

Those travel reports on various hotels and experiences are written here.

The more customers repeatedly travel with us, the better we will be able to understand that customers’ preferences which allows us to make speedier suggestions and also to achieve a better Work-Life balance. This will not only maximize happiness for our staffs but for our families as well, you can decide where you work, when you work and how you work.

Furthermore, TEE STYLE cannot be expressed well without positive work environment especially communication with co-workers.
For example, Hiroo-head-office members hold birthday lunches, welcome lunches for new joiners and sometimes even home party at our head office with homemade dishes!

TEE STYLE strives for communication between staff members to be a home-like work environment.

Please go to the link to see company retreat to Bali here.

To sum up, we believe achieving customer’s happiness through first-hand information, flexible work style and communication with colleagues will contribute to happiness for our staff members and finally happiness for our families.

It is a great honor to share our mission with you here and an even greater pleasure if you were able to understand our thoughts.
We would appreciate your visit, understanding and continued support ahead.

Toshimitsu Suzuki
Chairman and Representative Director
TEE STYLE co., Ltd.
February 2020